I’m sorry to say the development will take some more time than I expected. I have a lot of work for other projects at the moment, and I’ll be in exam session during 2 weeks.
Also, the biggest problem I get now is that I find my code unclear and f*ckin’ not optimized.
I’m tempted by starting again, using some new classes and files I really did well for Ludum Dare, it’ll be MUCH better to work with a solid base.
Otherwise, I participated to the 25th Ludum Dare. A made my first plateformer game ^^
30hours of work in 2 days, I completely f*cked up my mind but it worth it, totally. I learned so much from this!
You can try it here ( Yep, it’s ugly, and the jumps/collisions are weird, but I’m proud of this 🙂 ):
And, here is a video: